CMT Payment and Refund Policy
1. Payment is required at the time of enrolment.
2. Payment plan installments are only available via direct debit from your nominated account or card. Enrolments cannot commence without at least one payment installment being recieved. Missing two (2) consecutive payments may result in your enrolment being terminated. Students whose enrolment has been suspended due to declined payments, and who have missed more than two (2) consecutive payments, are required to settle all outstanding payments before their enrolment can be reinstated.
3. A certificate will not be issued until all payments are made and the course has been paid for in full.
4. There is no refund for any payment once it is made.
5. If a student does not complete their course within their allocated enrolment period, then they will be required to pay a fee to extend their enrolment.
6. Students can withdraw at any time without making further payment.
7. A financial credit towards re-enrolment is available to online distance students who withdraw, then re-enrol within 6 months. If a student re-enrols, they will resume study with the same amount of time allowed to complete the course as was the case when they withdrew (i.e. any remaining time left on enrolment will be carried over). In some cases, students may be required to apply for an extension when re-enrolling.
8. Where a student makes payment and chooses to withdraw before commencing enrolment, then CMT will retain a $400 portion of student fees or the total fees paid to date (if lesser than $400) to recompense for establishing enrolment records, student account keeping, issuing electronic resources, staff planning and allocation, etc.
Possible Additional Fees
Your end of study date is specified on your Confirmation of Enrolment. If you are unsure of your close of study date, please contact us.
If for any reason an extension is required, you can apply for one by completing the Extension Request Form. Extensions will incur an additional fee which may range from free (for switching from full-time to part-time) to up to the full Course fee for re-starting enrolment (depending on circumstances) - see the Extension Request Form for current extension fees, however, please note that extension fees may increase in future*.
Document Reissue Fee
A Document Reissue fee will apply in the event that a student requests the reissue of a Certificate, or Competency Transcript, or Statement of Attainment issued by UNET / CMT that they had previously received. The Reissue Fee is $99*